Caustic Soda Flake, Pearls, Solid - Naoh (99%, 96%)
- 3 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|20+||US $300-700 / Ton|
1. Factory price,
2. Good quality,
3. ISO90001 Certificate
4. Excellent service,
5. Free sample
6. Long stable supplier
White irregular flakes or granules. Solid for big lumps
1. Used as the most common paint stripper on the wooder objects.
2. Used in conjunction with zinc for creation of the famous Gold pennies experiment.
3. Used in the refining of alumina containing ore(bauxite) to produce alumina (aluminium oxide) which used to produce aluminium metal via the smelting process.
4. Used in soap making (cold process soap, saponification)
5. Used in the home as a drain cleaning agent for clearing dogged drains.
6. Food uses of sodium hydroxide include wasing or chemical peeling of fruits and vegetable.
7. Used as a cleaner in breweries, where it is simply called caustic
Flakes or pearls: 25kg P. P Woven bags, Solid: 200kg/400kg Iron drum, 25mt in the 20FCL
Water-proof, humidity-proof, stored in ventilating and dry place
|Product Name||Caustic soda solid||Trade mark||Shangxin|
|Test Standard||GB209-93||Net WT||50MT|
|Quality||99.8%||Expiry Date||1 year|
|Batch Number||LC45896||Production Date||2011-08-01|
|Analysis Date||2011-08-03||Specification||Caustic soda solid|
|Item||Test Standard||Test Result|
|NAOH % ≤||96||99|
|Na2CO3 % ≤||1.5||0.9|
|NACL % ≤||3||0.15|
|Fe2O3 % ≤||0.2||0.01|
|Appearance||White solid||White solid|
|Conclusion: The above product complies with caustic soda solid 99% purity.|