Poly Aluminium Chloride / PAC (1327-41-9) for Water
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|20+||US $216-406 / Ton|
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
EINECS No.: 215-477-2
1. PAC 30%
2. Polyaluminum Choride
3. For drinking water and wastewater treatment
4. Yellow powder.
5. Manufacturer directly supply
6. Al2O3 purity: >30%
7. Customized packing
8. Direct manufacturer with high quality and competitive price in home and abroad.
9. Usual payment: T/T, L/C, Western Union
Poly aluminium chlorides are synthetic polymers dissolved in water.
They react to form insoluable aluminium poly-hydroxides which precipitate in big volumetric flocs. The flocs absorb suspended pollitants in the water which are precitated with the PAC and can together be easily removed.
It has high quality and competitive price.
|product||Poly aluminium Chloride|
|Molecular Formula:||[AL2 (OH) LnCL6-n] m|
|apperance||pale yellow powder|
Drinking water grade; Technical grade; Ph Value 3.5-5.0;
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water
2) Purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
3) Purification of waster water
4) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
5) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
6) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent
7) Cement Solidifying, and moulding
8) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar
9) Catalyzer carrier
10) Paper-making glue
|package||25/50 kgs in net bag, 25 MT in the 20' FCL or as your request|
|Delivery time||Within three weeks after payment|