Sodium Gluconate as Corrosion Inhibitor/Detergent Ingredient/Surface Cleanser
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|10+||US $670 / Ton|
The sodium gluconate is polyhydroxy sodium carboxylate, it is also called sodium pentahydyoxycaproate, the molecular formula is C6H11O7Na, the molecular weight is 218.14, and it is white or light yellow crystalline particles or powder in appearance, easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol, and insoluble in ether. It is mainly used for acid-base balance agents, water quality stabilizers, surface cleaners, cement admixtures and so on, with wide application.
1. Used as a cement admixture: after a certain amount of sodium gluconate is added into the cement, it can improve the plasticity and strength of the concrete, and has retardation effect, namely postpone the initial and final setting time of the concrete
2. Adjust the acid-base balance in human bodies to restore the normal function of nerves when used for medicine. It is used for food additives for the same purpose.
3. Used as a water quality stabilizer.
4. Used as a steel surface cleaner.
5. Used as a cleaning agent special for glass bottles
6. Can be used for industrial fields such as electroplating, film manufacturing and so on.
White crystalline powder or granular
Meets the requirement
Loss on drying
Complies with requirements of FCC (IV)
|Loss on dry ,%||≤ 0.50|
|Heavy metals ,μ g/g||≤ 10|
|Sulfate ,%||≤ 0.05|
|Chloride ,%||≤ 0.07|
|Reduzate ,%||≤ 0.07|
|Pb ,μ g/g||≤ 2|
Packing: 25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage
if agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.