Zinc Oxide (EINECS No.: 215-222-5)
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Price|
|10-999||US $1,200 / Ton|
|1,000+||US $1,000 / Ton|
1. White powder
2. A kind of two characters zinc oxide
3. Dissolve in acid and alkaline solution
4. Insoluble in water or ethanol...
5. International quality standard...
6. White Dry Powder & Granules
7. Use: Rubber, Food, Industry, Chemicals
8. Low prices
9. Classification: Zinc Oxide
Rubber grade zinc oxide is used in series of products such as steel radial tyre, bias tyre, conveyer belt, rubber tube and tape, rubber shoes, emulsion glove productions etc. Its properties of product can meet country, the Ministry of Chemical Industry and American ASTM standard requirements.
Characteristic and function
1. High activity, even granularity, it's possessed of high dispersing ability, has the good promotion curing function, improve the cross-link china density of rubber, enable to make the rubber vulcanization more completely.
2. It can improve the viscidity of rubber compound, and the adhesive force of materials such as the rubber, steel wire and code fabric, etc.
3. It can make good dynamic performance, make the rubber products with little deformation, low heat generation, high anti-abrasion. Enable to have good anti-oxide property.
|apperance||Chinese white; zinc white; flowers of zinc; calamine|
|type||99 - 100%|
ZnO %≥ 99.5
Metal %≤ -
PbO %≤ 0.05
MnO %≤ 0.0001
CuO %≤ 0.0004
Insoluble in Hcl solution %≤ 0.008
Losses in ignition %≤ 0.2
Screening residues(through 45um mesh) %≤ 0.15
Soluble matter in water %≤ 0.10
Volatile matters at 105C %≤ 0.4
Oil absorption g/100g %≤ -
The applications of zinc oxide powder are numerous, and the principal ones are summarized below. Most applications exploit the reactivity of the oxide as a precursor to other zinc compounds. For material science applications, zinc oxide has high refractive index, high thermal conductivity, binding, antibacterial and UV-protection properties. Consequently, it is added into various materials and products, including plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, rubber, lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesive, sealants, pigments, foods, batteries, ferrites, fire retardants, etc.