Water Treatment Aluminium Sulphate 15.8%~17%
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|20+||US $200-360 / Ton|
High quality with prompt delivery
1. Aluminum sulfate is widely used in industrial reagents, usually alum confusion.
2. Aluminum sulfate as a paper sizing agent and drinking water, industrial water and wastewater treatment, flocculation agents, or the production of artificial gems and other aluminum salts such as ammonium alum, potassium alum, refined aluminum sulfate raw materials.
3. Also used for quality clarifier, oil deodorant in the production of bleaching agents, concrete waterproofing agent, the senior paper forging white, titanium dioxide thin-film processing and catalyst carrier.
4. Aluminum sulfate as a flocculant, which used to purify drinking water and sewage treatment equipment is also used for the paper industry.
5. Aluminum sulfate is also a very effective molluscs pesticides can kill Spain slugs.
6. Aluminum sulphate for water purification and as a medium in the textile printing and dyeing. In the purification of water, it makes the impurities condensation and easier to sedimentation and filtration. When dissolved in a large number of neutral or slightly alkaline water, a colloidal precipitate of aluminum hydroxide, Al (OH) 3. In printing and dyeing cloth, aluminum hydroxide colloid dye more easily attached above the plant fiber.
7. Aluminum sulfate is also used to adjust the soil pH, because the hydrolysis of aluminum hydroxide to produce a small amount of sulfuric acid in dilute solution.