Items: Ammonium sulphate granular fertilizer1.Most typical inorganic nitrogen fertilizer.
2.Best fast release, quick acting fertilizer.
3.Used for a variety of crops.4.Chemical properties:Color: white
Nitrogen: 20.5% min
Moisture: 1% max
1. Ammonium sulfate is excellent nitrogen fertilizer which can be used for basal fertilizer, topdressing, types of fertilizer and fertilizer raw materials production.
2. Manufacturing refractory materials with boric acid.
3. Produce ammonium chloride with sodium chloride.
4. Join the plating solution can increase the conductivity.
5. Catalyst of food caramel.
6. Dyeing auxiliary of acid dye.
7. Deliming agent of leather.
8. Ion-exchange material in Mine rare earths.
9. Nitrogen source of saccharomycetes in yeast production.
10. Production of Brewage beer, chemical reagent and battery.
(1) In case of lower fertilizer efficiency, can't contact with other alkaline fertilizer or substances.
(2) In order to avoid cause soil harden and acidification, Should not be long-term use of ammonium sulfate on the same piece of farmland. If you have to use fertilizer, you can add some lime or organic fertilizer appropriately.
in order to prevent the decomposition of ammonium sulfate, must pay attention to not mixed with lime. General apply the two to 3 ~ 5 days apart.
(3) Not suitable for acid soil.
Any questions, welcome to contact Ms. Emma Xu
|Ammonium Sulphate |
|Appearance||White, Free flowing, |
from visible foreign
|White, Free flowing, |
Free from visible
f oreign matters
|White/Off white, |
Free flowing, Free from visible foreign matters
|Total Nitrogen||20.50% min||21.00%min||20.50% min|
|Sulphur||2 3 .00% min||24.00% min||24.00% min|
|Moisture||1.0% max||0.5%max||1.0% max|
|Free acid (as H2SO4)||0. 08 % max||0.08%min||0.2% max|