Potassium Sulfate (agriculture grade)
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Price|
|20-49||US $750 / Ton|
|50+||US $1,000 / Ton|
Potassium sulphate is white or off-white crystallized powder or granular, tasting bitter and salty, soluble in water. It is almost free of chlorine, sodium and heavy metals. Aqueous solution shows weakly acidic and it can help improve the absorption of other cations, esp. trace elements. It can greatly meet any crop's need for potassium, and is applicable to all crops and in all stages, including flowering and maturity stages. It is widely used in fertigation, foliar spraying and drip hydroponics. It is a good fertilizer for tabacco, tomato, orange and grape trees. The application dosage is 5-15 kilo/mu according to different stages.
1. Chemical Analysis
- Used as a specialty fertilizer on crops that are sensitive to soil chloride levels,also used in cases where chloride buildup may be problematic.
Non Agricultural Uses
- Used as a flash reducer in artillery propellant charges. It reduces muzzle flash, flare back and blast overpressure.
-Used as an intermediate in dye.
- Used as a clarifying agent in glass industry
- Used as a release inhibitor in medicine
- Used as an accessory ingredient in aromatics industry
- Used as all-purpose additives in food industry
- Used in biochemical inspection of serum protein.