Soda Ash - Sodium Carbonate, Naco3 497-19-8
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|20+||US $180-290 / Ton|
Food grade; Industrial grade
1. Heavy or light
2. Min. Order: 20 Tons
3. Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
4. Supply Ability: 5000 Ton/Tons per Month
5. Packing: 25kg/bag or we can pack the goods as customers' requirements.
6. Purity: 99%; Classification: Carbonate; Type: Sodium Carbonate
7. Delivery Detail: 1~2 weeks due to order quantity.
8. Best Price, Top Quality and Most Complete Service.
Soda ash light is the common name for the technical grade anhydrous sodium carbonate (Na2CO3). In the eighteenth century soda ash was produced by LeBlanc process based on roasting salt cake with carbon and limestone. It has high quality and competitive price.
|product||Soda ash light|
|apperance||White crystal and hygroscopic powder|
|Quality Standard:||GB 210-92|
|use||1. Used in the glass industry|
2. Used in the the production of borates, phosphates and silicates
3. Used in the the production of glues and adhesives
4. Used in the detergent and soap manufacturing industry
5. Used in the paper manufacturing
6. Used in water purification
7. Used in the textile industry
8. Used in pharmaceutical industry as a mouthwash, etc
9. Widely Used in Foods and Daily Life