Potassium Sulfate Potash Fertilizer CAS No. 7778-80-5
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|25+||US $660 / Ton|
1. Chemical Analysis
- Used as a specialty fertilizer on crops that are sensitive to soil chloride levels,also used in cases where chloride buildup may be problematic.
Non Agricultural Uses
- Used as a flash reducer in artillery propellant charges. It reduces muzzle flash, flare back and blast overpressure.
-Used as an intermediate in dye.
- Used as a clarifying agent in glass industry
- Used as a release inhibitor in medicine
- Used as an accessory ingredient in aromatics industry
- Used as all-purpose additives in food industry
- Used in biochemical inspection of serum protein.
3. Transportation Information
Not a DOT controlled material.