90% Acetylene Carbon Black Conductivity Filler
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|10+||US $800-3,333 / Ton|
2. SGS inspection welcoming
3. High purity and small particle size
4. FREE SAMPLE
5. Usage: Ceramic Pigments, Coating Pigment, Cosmetics.
6. Superior quality & competitive price & Factory direct supply
7. Production process: Wet granule, dry powder
8. Delivery detail: Within 1 week after sales confirmation.
9. Features: Acetylene Black has high iodine absorption, effective conductivity and steady chemical performance. It is made by the controlled combustion of acetylene in air under pressure.
It is characterized by the highest degree of aggregation and crystallization orientation when compared with all types of carbon black.
It is not easy to react with acid, alkali and water and is an excellent raw material for battery, conductive rubber, plastic, cable, etc.
10. Usage: Acetylene Black Maily used in various rubber products such as tyres, rubber overshoes, cable, seal ring, tape etc. Also can be used in relevant industries such as plastic manufacutre.
Conductivity Filler Use Acetylene Black 90% is mainly used for rubber intensifier and packing, its consumption is about half of rubber rubber consumption of carbon black with carbon black 94% of the total, with approximately 60% for tyre manufacture. In addition, also used for printing ink, paint and plastic colorants and plastic products BingBiJi of ultraviolet light, as well as important fertilizerFor many other products, such as electrode, dry, resistors, explosives, cosmetics, and polishing compound.
|apperance||black granule or powder|
|type||N115, N220, N234, N326, N330, N375, N550, N660,N N770, N774, N880, N900,N990|