17% Aluminium Sulphate for Water Treatment
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|20+||US $160-200 / Ton|
1. Aluminium Sulphate used as flocculants.
2. With granule, lumpy,flake.
3. Purity 15.8%,16%,17%.
4. Sample are available.
Solubility in water: 31.2g/0°C;33.5g/10°C;36.4g/20°C;40.4g/30°C;45.8g/40°C;59.2g/60°C;73g/80°C;80.8g/90°C;89g/100°C
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide pH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water, industry water and industry recycling water.
2) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
3) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
4) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent, Catalyzer carrier.
5) Cement Solidifying, and moulding, Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar, Paper-making glue.
25kg or 50kg or 1000kg in plastic lined woven bag, or according to customers' requirements.
20-25MT will be loaded in per 20'FCL container.
Attention and Storage:
The product is liable to absorb moisture and clot due to long-term exposure, so shady, cool and ventilated environment is needed.
|I Type:Low Ferrous /Low Iron||II Type:Non-Ferrous /Iron-free|
|First Class||Qualified||First Class||Qualified|
|Al2O3 % ≥||15.8||15.6||17||16|
|Ferrous(Fe )% ≤||0.5||0.7||0.005||0.01|
|Water Insolube % ≤||0.1||0.15||0.1||0.15|
|PH (1% aqueous solution) ≥||3.0||3.0||3.0||3.0|
|Heavy metal (Pb) %≤||0.002||0.002|