Titanium Dioxide (Rutile) --TiO2 / CAS: 13463-67-7, Fine Coating / Painting
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Price|
|20-49||US $1,800 / Ton|
|50+||US $1,500 / Ton|
You are lucky to choose us
1. Factory price,
2. Good quality,
3. ISO90001 Certificate
4. Excellent service,
5. Free sample
6. Long stable supplier
Titanium dioxide Rutile or Anatase
CAS No.: 13463-67-7
EINECS No.: 236-675-5
Packaging Detail: Woven bags or kraft paper with inner, net weight 25KG.
Properties: White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
|Color (compared with decides the type)||Similar||Superior|
|Relative away color vision||≥100||102|
|105 0 C volatile content% (m/m)||≤1.0||0.20|
|Water soloble objects %||≤0.5||0.27|
|Siece residue %||≤0.1||0.010|
|Oil absorption g/100g||≤22||19.1|
|PH value of aqueou suspension||6.5-8.5||8.4|