Anionic polyacrylamide is a kind of water-soluble linear polymer, supplied as free-flowing particles status without dust or colloid, perfectly soluble in water. The product can be dissolved fast for its particle form. Different polyacrylamides have different active groups, which flocculate different suspended particles for filtration and separation. The product is easily dissolved in water, insoluble in any organic solvent. In many industries, this product is used for flocculation, thickening, cementation, anti-scaling, colloidal stabilization, drag reduction, film formation, gelling, biological materials and so on.
2. Product Advantages:
1). Flocculation ability, high adsorption activity, floc formation and deposition of fast
2). Without alkali and other additives, PH broad in scope, ease of use; For low-temperature, low turbidity, low alkalinity of the raw water is also good flocculation
3). Easily to use and good effective.
Flocculant in Chemicals Anionic Polyacrylamide Flocculant
1. Easy to dissolve
2. Good flocculation
3. Low cost
4. Application Field:
1. Prospection of oilfield, geology, water conservancy and coal. The product, used as the drilling mud materials additive, can decrease the drill's friction, blockage in drilling changing, increase the drill's service life, drilling rate and depth, with the obvious anti sloughing effect. Besides, it can also be used for thickened water flooding, fracturing fluid and selective water shut off. It has obvious effect on enhancing oil recovery.
2. Purification of drinking water and river, treatment of municipal sludge, municipal living sewage and industrial wastewater.
3. For clarification of caustic lye of soda in papermaking industry. Used as fiber dispersant, improve the beating degree, as filler retention agent, paper strengthening agent, to improve the filtration rate and white water recovery.
4. For sizing of textile and carpet industry, cement rapid hardening, synthetic resin coating. Used as photosensitive polymers, adhesives, dispersant, and agriculture soil gel, slurry stabilizer, soil improvement agent.
5. As sugar juice clarifying agent in sugar industry.
6. As feed additive in aquaculture and binder.
7. For oil recovery in water treatment for refinery.
5. Application method:
1. It is recommended to prepare the product in water solution at 0.1% concentration. It is proposed to use the neutral and desalted water.
2. The product should be dosed evenly and slowly in the dissolver, which has the stirrer and warmer. Avoid forming large crumbs and long-time violent mechanical shearing.
3. The most economical dosage can be determined by a small test.
4. The product's preparation and storage should be in enamel, galvanized vessel or plastic drums, cannot touch ironware.
5. This product is hygroscopic, so it is should be stored in a dry and cool place below 35º C.
|Appearance||White Granular Powder|
|Molecular Weight||16-24 Million|
|Undissolved Substance (%)||0.2 Max|